on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:44 pm#14282
LAWD, I shoulda been here months ago, but my form was SHT.
Kaz, where did you see that meme? I'm sure I saw it on bbing.com
on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm#14285
on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm#14398
People are different. Some adapt in a few days while others need to be on a dietary change for 3 weeks. Only you can know your body though.
I tried to make it pretty simple in answer to your first question. And remember Alpha Corvade you are not so much at the whim of going over calories. Just supplement or replace what you need to change or find not doable.
L-Arginin or Arginine-Alpha-Ketogluterate are hateful substances. I have tried mixing L-Arginine with almost every combination I can think of and it still has a very bad after taste and that is after it renders all drinks it is combined with tasteless. I even tried mixing it with 100% pure cranberry juice and all it did was turn it black like motor oil, I could not drink it.
on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 am#14419
- OtisSupreme Overlord
- Location : Texas
6 years ago when i was in the academy, we were doing 3-5 miles every morning 4 days a week. then add in running up and down 6 flights of stairs multiple times. i was in pretty good shape back then. could do 90 pushups in 60 seconds.
on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 pm#14660
Anyway, I got 180lbs and a a bench press coming my way next week.
on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 pm#14661
Used to do 60+ sit ups in gym in the 1 minute time trial. With someone holding feet down, and push ups are faster than sit ups.
on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 pm#14662
on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 pm#14663
on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:01 pm#14665
on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 am#14678
on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am#14682
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm#14776
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm#14777
Have almost been there during legs. Never spewed and kept going
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 pm#14778
yeah, 80 reps
legs gave out going down the stairs to leave
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm#14779
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 pm#14785
Guess you get that from over working. Plus it's also a good thing.
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm#14786
On leg day, when you go hard, they turn to straight rubber. You know this. Then you hop in shower and because you're naked, you make use of what came up (married may not understand).
So you're shemi-shaking away and just before you're done, your legs tighten up causing them to go limp for a second.
You fall, grab tower of shampoo bottles, kick the wall. Enough to make her holler from the other room. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
You're trying to collect thoughts but being your legs have 75% of your blood flow and you were holding the other 25% in your hand with a stiffy, all you can conjugate out your lifeless brain is "Nothing, I was masturbating to your sister and fell down"
Too late, can't get it back, she heard. You're life's over with her. And you never went, blue balls, spaghetti legs, not getting that ass again.
Moral of story:
Don't whack a jack before or after leg day. Pay a hooker for a BJ on way home.
on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 pm#14787
That is freaking hilarious. lol
At least you're single again.
on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm#14904
on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm#14905
- Location : Georgia
on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 pm#14906
Do you have the problem that the pre-workout last longer than the protein supplement? Month pass and I'm amost out of 2 things but pre-workout is still full. :/
BTW, how does yours taste?
on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 am#14933
on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:00 am#14935
on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 am#14938
good luck taking a shit
- Sponsored content
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.