on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 pm#70049
- Location : Schenectady, NY
UPDATE 1.1: INCURSIONS
Hey Agents, as you may or may not know, there was an official stream from Massive that detailed the coming content.
On April 12th the content patch 1.1 will be released.
For those of you that may have been unable to catch the stream, myself @OhmVision and @Berk collaborated on a list put forth to inform those of you who wish to know.
Here is that list:(edited)
Incursion: Falcon Lost
- Two difficulties: Hard and Challenging.
- Hard mode will have a Gear Score Recommendation. Challenge will have a gear score requirement
- Gear Sets will be implemented. Finding and equipping four pieces from a single set unlocks a new, never-before-seen talent for your Agent, which the developers aren’t revealing yet.
- The Incursion will consist of 15 waves of LMB enemies and one PMC.
- There are no checkpoints; whole team dies = starting over.
- There will be new enemies: flying drones, to challenge players vertically.
- Matchmaking will exist for the Incursion.
- The Incursion will be infinitely repeatable with the first completion on each character per week granting the best reward
- Your rewards for beating the Incursions are: Higher gear score weapons, gear set pieces, and NEW High-end weapons
- Supply drops are being implemented. Roughly every hour, a supply drop will happen somewhere in the Dark Zone, the loot is only awarded to the first group that gets to it.
- These supply drops are going to guarded the enemy NPC's - so a group won't be able to just walk up and take the spoils.
- The loot is NOT contaminated so once you have it, it cannot be taken away.
- There will be a Dark Zone-specific gear set that only drops in the Dark Zone that will "be very helpful to players in the Dark Zone"
General Gameplay Additions:
- Trading will be implemented.
- Players that trade will be able to drop items for their group on the ground for them to pick up.
- Trading in the Dark Zone can only be done at a checkpoint.
- Item levels are being removed and are being replaced with gear score to all level-30 Agents. Pre-30 Agents will still see item levels.
- Spectator Mode: when a player dies, he/she will be able to spectate their team from the grave.
- New daily and weekly assignments will be implemented.
- Crafting, Dark Zone and PvE assignments will be available.
- Rewards for assignments are TBA, but Division Tech was said to be part of the rewards
It is also worth noting that we, as the staff of the community here with The Division, are always aware of "this week's newest exploit" and how players are toying with mechanics in the game to better farm loot and materials.
That being said, it's not something that we can openly support. But it also isn't something that we can't openly police, either.
Player are encouraged to play whichever way they like...
But we would just like to strongly discourage the use of any exploits of the game as we can't be held responsible for any actions taken against those that do use these things.
Please game responsibly and be courteous to your fellow Agents.(edited)
on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:06 pm#70052
- Location : New York
I'm definitely not a fan of the "no checkpoint" system as that just adds frustration, not challenge. If I spend 4hrs doing a mission and then die because of some b/s at the end and have to start over... not cool. Also for the trading, you can only trade loot with whoever was in your party at the time you found it and it's on a 2 hour timer.
- Sponsored content
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.