First the good things:
1. Maps are pretty small. No enormous maps like Ghosts had.
2. Exo Suits make movement crazy like. Love the boosting ability.
3. Quite a few maps. Played a solid couple hours, played maybe 1 maps twice.
4. Bullet damage seems just right. Not high but not low. Inbetween. Feels comfortable.
5. Ping/Bars are back on the leaderboards. I like it that way.
6. Graphics on PS3 are 10x better than Ghosts were. They have that look to them.
1. THE COMMUNITY. Corner hugging is at an all time high.
2. Guns have ZERO recoil.
3. My crashed (froze).
4. While movement of the suit is welcomed.. using it is wear on your thumb and stick. You have to re-push the stick in to boost forward everytime. You get used to it.. but our stick is not going to appreciate it.
5. Maps are kind of a double edged sword. Every map has a billion rooftops. You learn to run the rooftops and figure out where people are.. so it becomes less an annoyance. But at first its ragetastic.
Thats all that comes to mind as of this moment.
I'll release my vid of my first time booting it up and my first 2 games played on MP tomorrow.