Natas and I switched over to COD. Instantly had that feeling of disgust within 1 minute of playing the game. Especially on PS3.
"Let's just play Ghosts".
Enter's lobby. Hears 3 mics speaking different languages and music over the headset. - Irritated already. Notice the names in the lobby. "JORGE989PR and PRDUDESOMETHING". Immediately get the feeling of "Uggh".
Get stuck on a trash can going around a corner. Try to jump over it, doesnt work.
First contact 1v1 against someone. Try to jump backwards and shoot. Drop dead immediately. Spawn, get shot after taking 2 steps. Get into another 1v1.. drop dead after landing a few shots. Say "FCK THIS GAME". Turn it off. Go on Minecraft. Get bored after looking at blocks for 5 minutes and sign off.
Last few nights havent really been in the gaming mood. Hopefully I get over the Destiny withdraw sometime soon lol.
* Can only hear member's of your Fireteam (which is the party system in the game). No lobby mics.. which is amazing!
* Radar is ALWAYS active - You cannot hide from it in Destiny.
* Healthbar's above the enemy. So as I shoot I can see how much more it will take to get the kill!
* People are moving - Its a good thing to do in Destiny. With the massive jumping and gliding abilities, you sit in a spot you are going to get torched quickly.
* Not so many PR names.
* Sniper's exist.. but they are easily taken out, and they take some skill to use (in the MP portion anyways. Hitting someone with one takes a bit of aim unless you catch em off guard).
* Weapon's need to be found. They can be bought, but you do not really get the top weapons from the vendor.. and the vendor's weapons cycle every 8 hours or something like that. They dont carry the same set of 5 weapons all the time.
* Must EARN your upgrades. No just purchasing and unlocking them.
All in all you really have to PLAY the game to earn any advantage in the MP portion of the game. Not much is handed over to you.