Create Account    Welcome to LeftAnalog!

Welcome to LeftAnalog! Please REGISTER!

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying LeftAnalog but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cydney was gone for a week because she_________

0% 0% [ 0 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
30% 30% [ 3 ]
20% 20% [ 2 ]
20% 20% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Rick 
So I was gone for a week I want to see if anyone can guess why.

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Syndrome 
Admin
You were on Vacation. WE need Vacay pics.

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 10:30 pm

zcsman 
Definitely the motorcycle accident.

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Syndrome 
Admin
I know she recently put her bike down (I think I know). lol. But im pretty sure it wasnt a ducati.

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 10:48 pm

goh13 
Walkaway and hydrogen are inseparable! Unless you are living in Nagasaki....

I will go with the last one but will guess it is work related. Only one type of people want to talk about their day, the kind where their whole day is fucked.

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Chisa 
God Of Boobs
I voted lawsuit, there was no option of "7 day sex marathon"

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Alpha 
I like Pink
Scrub has been MIA for over 7 days too

Redo poll for sex marathon

Posted on Fri May 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Rick 
haha lol.

Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 2:37 pm

moosedawg06 
I guess STFU, just because it has the word **** in it.

Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Alpha 
I like Pink
I swallowed an ice cube whole yesterday and it still hasn't came out. PM for advise.

Posted on Sat May 17, 2014 5:54 pm

moosedawg06 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I swallowed an ice cube whole yesterday and it still hasn't came out. PM for advise.

Pee.

Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Rick 
I have several motorcycles one of which was a Ducati Monster.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was coming around a blind turn and there was a guy in a Volvo stopped, dead stopped in the road. The only thing I could do was straighten up or lay it down, so I laid the bike down. I was wearing a suit that has built in armors and pucks in vital areas.

I was going about 80 and the speed limit is 55, with the little caution signs of 30mph turns. Problem is that even at 30 I would not have been able to stop and would have had to lay the bike down. In all actuality the speed at which I was going is probably what saved me from getting seriously hurt as I slid and rolled instead of going end over end or crumpling.

The second day in the hospital I realized I could check myself out and so I did just that. The staff and doctors were not pleased with that.

I have been nursing bruises and aches since it happened and really have done nothing except watch movies and eat and sleep. I start working out again tomorrow. I feel fine still a little sore but want to give it one more day.

Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 2:32 pm

Alpha 
I like Pink
Need a male nurse?

Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 6:00 pm

zcsman 
I was right! Lol.

Posted on Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Rick 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Need a male nurse?

Maybe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was right! Lol.

Yes you were.

Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 6:57 am

moosedawg06 
Remember Alpha, no means yes...maybe means yes...and yes means anal...

Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 8:58 am

hiph0pan0tamus 
BUNKDRUNK
Walk and I got married!

Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 am

hiph0pan0tamus 
BUNKDRUNK
WaLkAwaY wrote:I have several motorcycles one of which was a Ducati Monster.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was coming around a blind turn and there was a guy in a Volvo stopped, dead stopped in the road. The only thing I could do was straighten up or lay it down, so I laid the bike down. I was wearing a suit that has built in armors and pucks in vital areas.

I was going about 80 and the speed limit is 55, with the little caution signs of 30mph turns. Problem is that even at 30 I would not have been able to stop and would have had to lay the bike down. In all actuality the speed at which I was going is probably what saved me from getting seriously hurt as I slid and rolled instead of going end over end or crumpling.

The second day in the hospital I realized I could check myself out and so I did just that. The staff and doctors were not pleased with that.

I have been nursing bruises and aches since it happened and really have done nothing except watch movies and eat and sleep. I start working out again tomorrow. I feel fine still a little sore but want to give it one more day.

Glad to hear you walked away with nothing more than a few bumps and bruises. Story woulda been so much better if it was a Subaru.

Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 9:32 am

Alpha 
I like Pink
Amends have been made. Can you feel the love tonight

Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Mick281 
Dang, I've always wanted a bike but recently realized how dangerous they are. Driving carefully will not even help you. Too many drivers out there on the phone not paying attention.

Glad you are ok.

I voted for a foreign vacation. Lol.

Posted Today at 6:58 am

Sponsored content