What I found was Combat Training/ objective. Now it may not be the answer to all your prayers but I had a blast playing it last night. *You gain levels and weapon XP but at only half the rate. The thing is about this though that what it does not tell you is that you gain 1/2 the rate for the bot kills and the normal rate for the human player kills +50 and +100 respectively. Currently the game types are Headquarters, CTF, Domination, TDM, Kill Confirmed, Hardpoint and Demolition.
The bots are set on Veteran or may even be a setting higher than veteran that cannot be actionable in normal custom match play.
- Play with up to six friends.
- Less campy than HC and CORE.
- Still gain points towards weapons and levels.*
- Introduction to different game modes.
- Match making took less time than in both HC and CORE.
- Bots seem to be more difficult than Veteran setting in custom game mode.
- No team kill so you can get your Kill Streak on...
- If you have more than six friends to play with at a time will not work.**
- Only available in CORE mode.
- Lots of Kill Streaks Used.
- CTF can be slightly annoying if a bot gets the flag.
- No team kill means untimely deaths from blocked doorways and such.
**Then again if you have more than six friends you might have enough for a full server on both sides of HC or CORE or at least enough to keep the game enjoyable in those modes.
This afternoon I will try and post a couple of game play videos from yesterday.